Our villa and studio Les Bengalis are fully equipped.
You can cook, use the barbecue in the garden, enjoy the pool and read a book in the shade of trees after your meal outdoors.
Our studio (Bengalis 1)
Our 45 sqm studio is ideal for couples or friends (two people). It has a garage and a terrace. Its equipped kitchenette allows you to cook for yourself. Sheets and towels are available free of charge.
Our villa (Bengalis 2):
Our spacious villa can accommodate up to 8 people. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room with a kitchen and a terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast while enjoying the fresh air.
- House linen
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Cot
At your disposal
- Internet Access
- Swimming pool (unsupervised)
- Parking space and garage
- Terrace, Balcony
- Tables and chairs
- Reception 24h/24h
Pets are allowed.
- Walking and hiking in St-Joseph (Ti Sable - Piton Babet - Cissia Hole hikes)
- Manapany Bay (a few minutes by car - or a 1 1/2 hour walk along trails for hikers)
- Beaches of Grande-Anse (minutes by car)
- Walk in the center of Saint-Pierre
- Mountain biking, quad or horseback riding
To see near the Bengalis
- The Raphael Babet mausoleum
- The lime kiln of Manapany
- Former factory Piton (Rivière des Remparts)
The Bengalis are close to shops (supermarkets, bakeries, etc...) and public transport (Car Jaune bus network).