holidays rentals in Reunion IslandVilla hire Furnished apartment flat Reunion IslandHotel rooms and suites Reunion IslandGites Bed and Breakfast Reunion Island
Reunion Island
 
 
Holidays and Tourism in Reunion Island
version française
 
   
 
 
 

Camping Ermitage Lagon in Saint Gilles les Bains

Enlarge the map

Spread on a 7 acre vegetated property on the edge of the lagoon, the Ermitage Lagon Campsite facilities have been designed to make you spend an unforgettable holiday!

2 types of accommodation
The 106 plots can accommodate up to 636 campers.
• Come and pitch your own tent on a camping plot with an electrical connection
• Rent one of the 20 "Safari" tents already installed and furnished for your comfort (sleeps 6) in an "Out of Africa" atmosphere with 2 separate bedrooms and mattresses, dishes, table, chairs, and refrigerator.

All plots are accessible to persons with reduced mobility and close to a sanitary block.

Leisure
For your stay with family or friends, leisure spaces have been built so that nobody gets bored:
• Barbecue spaces to grill or cook on a wood fire safely (sale of timber on site)
• Playground for children
• Mini-club
• Beach soccer and volleyball fields
• Pétanque strips
• Ping-pong tables
• Covered courtyard for various meetings and events

Other services
• Laundry: washing machine and dryer (at extra charge)
• WiFi hotspot and phone
• Snack bar
• Grocery store

Security
• The campsite provides a secured parking spaces for your vehicle.
• The campsite is guarded 24/24 and 7/7.
• Your belongings can be left in a luggage deposit.

Environment
In order to offer an alternative to camping in the wild with an attitude that’s more respectful of the environment, Camping Ermitage lagoon was designed with the aim of respecting the seafront nature.
• The hot showers are powered by solar water heaters
• The buildings were designed and oriented to allow air to circulate naturally
• Construction materials are environmentally friendly.
• The landscaping has favored plants adapted to the dry climate the seafront of the west coast.

See the campsite map

Nearby
• Restaurants
• Supermarket, shops, drugstore…
• Bus stop
• Marina of St Gilles
• Aquaparks

Recommended by
• Guide du routard
• Le Petit Futé

 

 

Open every day 11 months a year
(closed from January 20th to February 2nd)

 

 

OUR RATES

Rates adjusted according to your income: the Family Allowance Fund can finance up to 80% of the price of your stay under certain conditions. The remaining 20% are at your expense and must be paid upon booking.
Families with one or more children under 3 years old (under school age) can access the site during school time.

PITCH (Capacity 6 persons, electricity included)
  Low
season

Middle
season

 High
season
Pitch 15 € / day 20 € / day 27 € / day
Adult 2 €/day 2 €/ day 2 €/ day
Child (2 to 17 y.o.) 1 €/day 1 €/ day 1 €/ day
Child (under 2 y.o.) Free Free Free

SAFARI TENT (installed tent equipped for 6 perons, electricity included)
  Low
season
Middle
season
  High
season
Safari tent/week
7 nights (Saturday to Saturday)
200 € 280 € 350 €
Safari tent/weekend
2 nights (Friday to Sunday)
80 € No
possibility
No
possibility
Safari tent/day
(Monday to Thursday)
30 € 45 € No
possibility

Check seasonal calendar for 2014
Check seasonal calendar for 2015

Deposit for Safari tent rental  : 100 € by check
Deposit for Safari tent cleaning : 50 € by check
Deposit badges : 60 € by check or cash
Deposit for animation devices / drying rack : 15 € per device by check or cash
Washing machine : 3 € per wash
Tumble dryer : 2 € per drying

Name * :
Mail * :
Phone :

Period requested from :
to
Number of persons :
Message * :
* Required fields

OUR ADDRESS

Camping Ermitage Lagon
60, avenue de Bourbon
Ermitage
97434 ST GILLES LES BAINS

Reunion Island

Telephone : 02 62 96 36 70
Mobile : 06 93 10 10 87
LANGUAGES SPOKEN
Français
Français
Kréol
Kréol
English
English
GPS
Lat. : -21.068881
Long. : 55.222032
 
 
Allonslareunion.com

- Our partners
- Professionnals

Informations

- Terms of use
- Legals