Spread on a 7 acre vegetated property on the edge of the lagoon, the Ermitage Lagon Campsite facilities have been designed to make you spend an unforgettable holiday!
2 types of accommodation
The 106 plots can accommodate up to 636 campers.
• Come and pitch your own tent on a camping plot with an electrical connection
• Rent one of the 20 "Safari" tents already installed and furnished for your comfort (sleeps 6) in an "Out of Africa" atmosphere with 2 separate bedrooms and mattresses, dishes, table, chairs, and refrigerator.
All plots are accessible to persons with reduced mobility and close to a sanitary block.
For your stay with family or friends, leisure spaces have been built so that nobody gets bored:
• Barbecue spaces to grill or cook on a wood fire safely (sale of timber on site)
• Playground for children
• Beach soccer and volleyball fields
• Pétanque strips
• Ping-pong tables
• Covered courtyard for various meetings and events
• Laundry: washing machine and dryer (at extra charge)
• WiFi hotspot and phone
• Snack bar
• Grocery store
• The campsite provides a secured parking spaces for your vehicle.
• The campsite is guarded 24/24 and 7/7.
• Your belongings can be left in a luggage deposit.
In order to offer an alternative to camping in the wild with an attitude that’s more respectful of the environment, Camping Ermitage lagoon was designed with the aim of respecting the seafront nature.
• The hot showers are powered by solar water heaters
• The buildings were designed and oriented to allow air to circulate naturally
• Construction materials are environmentally friendly.
• The landscaping has favored plants adapted to the dry climate the seafront of the west coast.
See the campsite map
• Supermarket, shops, drugstore…
• Bus stop
• Marina of St Gilles
• Guide du routard
• Le Petit Futé
Open every day 11 months a year
(closed from January 20th to February 2nd)
Rates adjusted according to your income: the Family Allowance Fund can finance up to 80% of the price of your stay under certain conditions. The remaining 20% are at your expense and must be paid upon booking.
Families with one or more children under 3 years old (under school age) can access the site during school time.