At Lucinda’s table
As a Ferme Auberge, Lucinda can have between 6 and 100 guests at her table, ideal for any reception (christenings, communions, birthdays, company outings ...) with musical entertainment (sound system).
Lucinda, accompanied by her parents Annick and Roussel, cooks traditional carris: guinea fowl stew, duck carri, rooster masala, farm bred goat masala, Jackfruit with smoked pork... but also some home creations like guinea fowl with lychees, sautéed papaya with smoked pork, duck with white wine ...
• Rum, punch, homemade juice, samosas and cassava fritters
• Gratin or salad as available
• Choice of 2 carris, rice, beans, rougail
• Wine, Coca Cola, bottled water
• Dessert: taro root cream, or homemade cake (sweet potato, chestnut cream...)
Children and adults will be delighted to see different animals bred on site: wild boar, goats, rabbits, guinea fowls, geese, roosters, ducks, varied poultry ...
For sale, products from the farm
• Spices: turmeric, masala ...
• Condiments: ground peppers, bilimbis ...
• Jams: litchi, Syzygium jambos, jambu air, tamarillo ...
• Roland Garros Airport (20-25 min)
• Forest of Eden, waterfall Chien (possible picnic)
• The Maison de la Vanille
• La Maison Valliamée
• Cirque of Salazie (1h)
• Niagara Waterfall (30 min)
• Takamaka (1h)
• Ilet Bethlehem (picnic, swimming)
• Bassin la Mer, Bassin la Paix (30 min)