Modern and rustic at the same time, comfortable and pleasant to live in all seasons, they provide tranquility and change of scene to their guests.The majestic landscapes of the South summits and the sea view leave an unforgettable memory.
At the crossroads of hiking trails, close to the volcano which you can approach on horseback from the horse stables of les Ecuries Notre Dame de la Paix just across the road, little time is required to visit the four corners of the island, from the seashore to the cirques...
Our 4 structures, classified 3 and 4 stars by the Gîtes de France, all offer quality services:
- air-conditionned bedrooms
- fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, utensils, pots ...)
- washing machine
- television, radio / CD player
- bed linen and duvets provided ...
Gite # 56***
This cottage with a capacity of 6 persons offers 3 double bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower, a reading corner, a separate toilet, a lounge with a fireplace for cozy evenings by the fire.
Outside, a kiosk with a table, chairs and barbecue, will allow you to have a comfortable lunch outdoors in a 400 sqm garden.
Gite # 562****: "Big Gîte" in the 360 ° virtual tour
Slightly downhill, this large recent house can comfortably accommodate 14 people in :
* 3 triple bedrooms (with 3 single beds), 1 triple bedroom (1 double bed + 1 single bed), and 1 double bedroom with a cot.
* The 2 bathrooms are at ground floor: one with 2 sinks, hydro-massage shower, hair dryer, washing machine and dryer, the other with a sink, a shower (equipped for disabled persons) and toilet. Another toilet is upstairs.
* In the living room, a television and a radio / CD player are available, but you'll certainly want to enjoy a nice evening around the stove.
In the storage airlock, through which disabled people can get in, you will find extra firewood for the stove. If the fireplace is not enough, an additional electric heater is located in each room.
* Meals are served either in the large dining room or on the covered terrace with a panoramic view of the highest peaks of Reunion Island (Piton des Neiges, Grand Bénard, Dimitile...), or else on the terrace next to the barbecue.
* The kitchen is fully equipped.
* For families with young children, a high chair, a crib, a changing table and even a pot are at their disposal.
Gite # 561***: "Petit Gîte" in the 360 ° virtual tour
This cottage elegantly combines stone and timber in an original octagonal architecture for 4 persons staying in a double bedroom, one twin room, bathroom, independant toilet, a fully equipped kitchen, lounge / dining room with a fireplace.
Just above, a "guétali" kiosk will welcome you for meals around the barbecue in the 600 sqm garden.