In the heart of the village of Grand Ilet, in a pleasant and calm environment with a view on the Roche Ecrite, this large Creole house is accessible by bus (which can allow you not to take your car to go hiking) and proposes accommodation and meals to 12 guests.
Cindy is pleased to offer comfortable bedding and impeccable cleanliness in:
• 2 double bedrooms (with king size beds)
• 1 family room for 4 guests (1 king size bed + 1 double bed)
• 1 family room for 4 people (1 double bed + 2 single beds)
• Shared Bathroom, hairdryer
• Lounge with books
• Free WiFi
• Linen provided (sheets, blankets, pillows, towels)
• Optional washing machine & dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Cot on request
• Relaxation corner in the garden
• Parking spaces
Sorry pets are not allowed.
The table d’hôte
Cindy’s cuisine tastes like Reunion’s heights and is done on a wood fire with fresh Salazie products, and even the breakfast jam is homemade!
On reservation, a dinner offering 3 courses will be served, at the price of 20 € / person.
A welcome drink will be offered on arrival!
Grand Ilet is a true gateway to Mafate, and the gite l’Escale Rando is particularly well placed to access the famous and popular pass Le Col des Bœufs.
Other walks are also nearby:
• La Roche Écrite (for experienced walkers)
• La Fenêtre (middle level)
• Cap Ste Marie by Bé Cabot les Hauts (for experienced walkers)
• Le Piton d'Anchaing
• The Mare à Martin
• Other hikes in Mafate
Do not hesitate to talk to Cindy who will be happy to share her advice and experience with you.
• St Martin's Church, listed as Historical Heritage
• Stunning views of the Roche Écrite, Piton des Neiges and Piton d'Anchaing
• Small shops
• Bus stop