You wish to organize a private event, a family gathering, a reception (wedding, birthday, communion ...) or a professional meeting (seminars, team building, works council meals, cocktails, press conferences ...)?
La Maison d’Edith welcomes you and offers furnished outdoor spaces in a lush garden with a panoramic sea view.
Privatisation of the estate
La Maison d’Edith offers you various facilities on a 4500 sqm exotic garden:
• “Bamboo” Porch / Deck: 200 sqm covered area flexible to welcome up to 60 people seated, or 120 people standing for the buffet.
• "Vine" arbour (100 sqm): A landscaped terrace garden with a grape arbor of 70 sqm that can sit 40.
• “Reception” arbour (30 sqm): a landscaped terrace garden with a flowered arbor.
• Meeting Room or Lounge "The atrium": 6 to 8 people (for small meetings or workshops)
• A landscaped terrace with a 40 sqm swimming pool and exotic wood deck, a 10 sqm kiosk and another 16 sqm kiosk.
• Furniture for 40 people: rectangular tables of 8 and 10 seats, wooden or glass chairs by Stark, a head table with upholstered chairs, outdoor lounges, chairs, sun bed.
• A fun and natural area of 2000 sqm on grassed terraces offering an orchard and various flexible platforms.
• Wifi access
The Bed and Breakfast
La Maison d’Edith offers a family suite : the Léa Guest Room (with a double canopy bed) and the Margaux Guest Room (with a double bed and a single bunk bed which can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child) are separated by a comfortable and authentic common bathroom.
Each guest room can be rented separately, yet we make sure never to rent these two guest rooms to guests who do not know each other.
Since 2016, a third twin guest room is available, the Sébastien Guest Room, offering two single beds. It can not be rented alone, and complements the family suite with a total capacity of 8 people (6 adults, 1 child and 1 baby).
• Colorado Golf Club (a few minutes away)
• St. Denis, capital of the island (15 minutes away)