Manguier guest room
With its Indian-style decor, this room has a queen size bed, a small lounge, a separate bathroom with walk-in shower and 2 sinks, and a terrace overlooking its little private garden with an outdoor shower and deck chairs.
Raisin de Mer guest room
Spacious (28 sqm), this small suite offers a queen size bed, a walk-in closet, a private garden with garden furniture and deck chairs in the shade of the trees, an outdoor shower, a bathroom (bathtub and double washbasin) and separate toilet.
Badamier guest room
With direct access to the pool and a lagoon view, this double room with a queen size bed will charm you especially with its open-air bathroom in the tropical vegetation of a enclosed private garden.
Baie Rose guest room
Featuring a large private terrace overlooking the pool, this detached bungalow also has a private garden with sun loungers, an outdoor shower, and a shower room (walk-in shower and double sinks, separate toilet). The king size canopy bed perfects this exotic atmosphere for a unique relaxing atmosphere.
Although each room has its own style, luxury services are found in our 4 rooms:
• Air conditioning
• Private terrace or garden
• Wifi access
• TV with access to Canal Satellite channels
• Beach towels
• Soaps, shower gels
• Hair dryer
• Mini bar
• Extra pillows
• Nespresso machine, 4 capsules / day
• Kettle, Kusmi muslin tea bags
• Daily cleaning service
• Towels changed every 3 days
• Left luggage service
• Secure parking space
The gourmet breakfast, served from 7 to 9:30, is prepared on site using fresh local products. You will enjoy it either on your private terrace or in the arbor in the garden, overlooking the sea.
Admire the sunset
Reunion’s west coast offers the most breathtaking sunsets; at cocktail hour, just sit under the arbor, feet in the sand, on our "Guetali" overlooking the beach, or on the terrace in the trees ...
By day, these special places invite to idleness, for a nap in the shade of casuarinas ... The 1,000 sqm garden has kept its fifty-year-old trees, its charming flower corners on the beachside, and also its many and varied fruit trees (mango, guava, soursop, bananas, jambul, kaffir, pomegranates, papayas ... ), the fruit of which are served at breakfast!
The private pool (reserved for our guests only), paved with natural stone, is a haven of freshness in the heart of this tropical flower garden. All around, sunbeds and garden furniture invite to relaxation ...
* Non-smoking establishment
* Pets are not accepted.
A night under the stars, in a tree house? A childhood dream that your hosts allow you to live by installing a mosquito net for a single night ...
It is in this same enchanting place full of tree energy that a professional masseuse can provide relaxing massages upon reservation.
Just open the garden gate and sit on the beach towels and under the umbrellas at your disposal ... If you are in a more sporty mood, put on your sneakers for a jog on the sand or borrow our recreational equipment: badminton or beach tennis rackets, stand-up paddles, kayaks, snorkeling equipment to explore the lagoon protected by the reef ...
Ride our mountain bikes through the (flat) streets of La Saline and access the many restaurants that line the waterfront.
• Village center of La Saline les Bains (6 min walk): medical center, pharmacy, hairdresser, supermarket, bakery, newsstand, supermarket, fruit and vegetable stalls
• Beach Restaurants
• various restaurants: Creole, Thai, Italian, fusion cuisine, pizza truck ...
• Centre of St Gilles les Bains (8 mn drive): shops, bars and restaurants, nightlife
• Marina of St Gilles: diving centers, boat trips (dolphin and whale watching in season), fishing, jet ski ...
• Protected beaches of Roches Noires and Boucan Canot, are within driving or cycling distance (10-15 min / 30 min)
• St Leu (10 minute drive): Saturday morning market, diving, festivals