Halfway between the sea, the fabulous cirque of Salazie and the volcano Piton de la Fournaise, the St Alexandre is an ideal base to combine the pleasures of mountain and sea.
Seven villas and bungalows with exotic colors welcome you in a green environment:
• The villa Zanzibar (38m ², sleeps 2 to 4 people): Creole atmosphere and local colors.
• The villa Tangor (38m ², sleeps 2 to 4 people): for those who prefer an Indian atmosphere and vivid colors.
• The villa Mandarine (38m ², sleeps 2 to 4 people): it will attract those who want to enjoy the Chinese side of the culture of Reunion.
• The villa Orange (63m ², sleeps 5): for an immersion into an African atmosphere.
• The villa Litchi (75m ², 5 people): Creole villa in the colors of the ocean.
• The villa Longani (75m ², 5 people): for an immersion in nature ...
• The villa Clemantine (63m ², sleeps 4 people): Creole villa with Malagasy colors.
Orange Villa and Villa Clemantine are semi detached. They can be rented together for a capacity up to 9 people.
• Our cottages are fully equipped. You can cook, all the utensils you need are at your disposal.
• Internet access, satellite TV, phone loan
• Parking space
The Villa Tangor is equipped for disabled people.
Information and reservations:
Roland Ah Ting, the owner, will answer all your questions. He will also gladly show you around the orchard of St. Alexandre.
Our cottages are located in a huge orchard dotted with small trails that lead you to the heart of wilderness. You can walk and discover the tropical fruits of Reunion.
• Site of Grand Etang (a few minute drive)
• The forest Ravenales
• The volcano Piton de la Fournaise (one hour drive)
• Strolling in the center of Saint Benoit