In a pretty Creole flower garden, the Creole house can accommodate a total of 12 people in:
• 2 double bedrooms with bathroom (shower, washbasin, separate toilet)
• 1 dorm for 4 with bathroom (bathtub, washbasin, separate toilet)
• 1 family room with double bed, 2 bunk beds, bathroom (shower, washbasin, separate toilet)
• 1 common equipped kitchen
• 1 living / dining room with TV (Freeview)
• Additional single mattress on request
Right next to the cottage, the restaurant Les Sentiers is a must in Cilaos, serving traditional Creole cuisine.
It is known for its good quality / price ratio, the warm welcome of the owner and the fast and attentive service.
• Lamb shank with lentils from Cilaos
• Chicken curry with lentils from Cilaos
• Smoked duck thigh with lentils from Cilaos
• Fish carri
• Rooster stew
• Massalé goat
A la carte orders,
and a buffet formula is offered for 14€ :
choice of 3 starters
and 5 hot dishes.
Opening hours for the restaurant
Open every day except on Wednesdays
From noon to 3 p.m.
and from 7 to 9 p.m.
Reservations recommended on weekends.
Our room has a capacity of 120 people, so you can also celebrate weddings, christenings, birthdays ...
• Just down the street, the "path of carriers" that will take you to the ancient thermal baths (easy walk)
• The Thermal Centre of Cilaos
• Departure to various hikes (Piton des Neiges, Bras Rouge, access to Mafate by the Col du Taïbit, la Roche Merveilleuse ...)
• Shops: grocer’s, bakery ...
• Tourist Office