The decoration of each accommodation is personalized, with refinement and elegance. Designed to accommodate 2 to 6 people, the villas and studios are resolutely turned towards Nature with traditional verandas and views of the ocean and the lush surroundings of the property.
Guillaume and Marie-Claude will give you a discreet and attentive welcome. They will be happy to show you their 20 acre orchard, and provide advice and information on their island.
The Classic Creole Studio
Covering an area of 45 sqm, this studio is designed to accommodate 2 people; you will appreciate the exotic wood flooring in the bedroom, the walk-in bathroom with a shower paved with pebbles, the well-equipped kitchen and terrace open onto the exotic garden...
The Superior Creole Studio
This large 60 sqm studio is tastefully decorated and exudes a feeling of Creole romance. Creole furniture and exotic wood flooring in the bedroom, the sweet atmosphere of the veranda where you will find sun loungers and a dining area, the kitchen equipped with a dining space, everything is designed for mild days ...
At the heart of this lush mango plantation, the aptly-named Villa Mango can accommodate up to 4 people: 2 double bedrooms with private bathrooms, a large veranda that runs the length of the villa and offers a dining area and a seating area, a TV room, a kitchen with barbecue ...
The configuration of this villa in colonial style (traditional Creole ceiling, exotic wood parquet floors in the bedrooms) is as follows: a double room with a queen-size bed, a twin room with 2 single beds, each with its private shower room (stone walls, polished concrete), a fully equipped kitchen, with barbecue and TV, and finally, the centerpiece of the house: the large veranda with its lounge and table and chairs for dining with views on the plantation.
All furnished with authentic Creole furniture and dressed in white, this is the largest villa on the domain, with a capacity of 6 guests.
The 3 bedrooms (one with a queen-size bed, the second with a double bed and the third with 2 single beds) feature an exotic wood parquet floor, a private bathroom and a dressing room .
The spacious living room features a lounge with flat-screen TV, and communicates with the fully equipped kitchen, and also with the large 60 sqm veranda, its outdoor lounge and elegant dining area overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Each accommodation has:
• Bedrooms with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• A TV with Freeview channels
• Bathrooms with shower, sink, toilet
• Linen provided, changed weekly
• A common laundry room for our guests
• Free Wifi access in the shade of the mango trees
Baby equipment (cot, high chair ...) is available on request.
Check in / check out times:
• Check in between 4 and 7 p.m.
• Check out before 10 a.m.
• Boucan Canot beach and restaurant 3 minutes by car or 15 minutes walk
• Beach and lagoon of L’Ermitage and Saline les Bains 10 minutes by car
• Seaside resort of St Gilles les Bains (restaurants, bars, shops, harbor, beach, water sports, diving, boat trips, mountain biking ...) 5 minutes by car
• Volcano Piton de la Fournaise, cirques of Salazie, Cilaos and Mafate from 1 to 1:45 hour drive
• Le Maïdo viewpoint 45 minutes drive
• Bus stop nearby, but renting a car is recommended.
Senteur Vanille also offers South African wooden lodges, in an equally refined style, South African style.
Discover Senteur Vanille Side style!