With Agil Rando Run, Gilles offers a range of hikes and treks that can take one or several days. Depending on your wishes and your level, he can offer personalized tours in addition to the classic hikes.
The "classic hikes" (by the day)
• The Piton de la Fournaise volcano: off-trail approach, with unique views of the two main craters
• Mafate: North Mafate with a 4WD approach then walk up to two hamlets (Cayenne, Grand Place) with a swim in the river
• Bélouve Forest: beautiful primary forest in the mountains of the East, overlooking the cirque of Salazie and the waterfalls of Le Trou de Fer
• The Piton des Neiges (over 2 days from Cilaos): climbing to the highest peak of the Indian Ocean (10,000 ft) with 1 night in a refuge
For all (by the day):
• Cilaos and its waterfalls: Bras Rouge, la Chapelle
• Mafate: aquaduct of the Orangers, aquaduct Augustave / Sentier Scout Roche Verre Bouteille
• Salazie: Piton of Anchaing, Source Manouilh
• On the road to the volcano: Piton d’eau
For experienced walkers:
• The Maïdo / Grand Bénare (9,500 ft)
• The Piton des Neiges (10,000 ft) from Hellbourg (Salazie) or from the Plaine des Cafres
For Trail lovers
From March to September, Gilles offers Trail trainings once a month, especially for those wishing to participate in the Grand Raid (and finish it!). On request, he can develop a specific training over several days.
Gilles adapts to your needs and can develop treks over several days.
N.B.: Hiking possible according to the weather