Ti'Chouchou gives its customers the opportunity to taste the specialties of Salazie: trout from Salazie, chayote in all its forms, watercress, Salazie’s famous handmade pork products (sausage, Creole blood sausage) ...
But tourists anxious to treat themselves with something other than local carry or rougail can also enjoy some French dishes ...
Regulars pick up their takeaway (one does not get weary!) ...
Patrons will be installed in the dining room or on the lovely covered terrace with flowers in the back.
Good to know
• Vegetarian starters and dishes
• Menu in English
• Menu for kids
• Takeaway dishes
• Dogs allowed in a corner of the terrace
Good quality / price ratio
Dish of the day: 12 €
Menu of the day: from 18 € to 26 €
Some of our specialties
• Chicken vanilla
• Lamb Creole
• Trout with watercress cream
• Steak Creole
• Chayote gratin
• Platter of local products "Ti'Chouchou": chayote salad, chayote, watercress and nasturtium fritters, samosas and Creole blood sausage
• Various salads
• Gourmet coffee with the famous sweet potato cake