From 8 a.m., come and enjoy a continental breakfast or an English breakfast on the beach, in teak furniture, feet in the sand or installed on a lounger in the shade of a velvet soldierbush!
Our "lounge" space on the beach offers coffee tables and teak chairs, but loungers are also available to customers.
After a swim in the lagoon, or a nautical getaway in a transparent kayak or paddle on the turquoise waters (for hire right in front of the restaurant), you can rinse off with the shower installed outdoors, a real asset to the comfort of our customers in general and families in particular.
To enjoy our French cuisine, you can choose from three atmospheres:
• In the shade of the marquee, the duckboard has a capacity of up to 90 guests.
• For a more relaxed atmosphere under the casuarina trees, our tables and wooden benches evoke more convivial diners with family or friends.
• Finally, so that you may stay in the lounge where you feel so good, our dishes can be served in the lounge ...
The cocktail hour
Every night La Bodega 974 awaits you for an aperitif at sunset; cocktails, tapas, casseroles by the unit, by 6, 9, 16 or 23 ...
The snack bar
Fancy a snack or a big sandwich? Our snack bar is open each day from 10 a.m. to 6:30 pm each day under the coconut trees.
On the menu :
• Cold sandwiches
• Hot sandwiches: American sandwiches, paninis, toasted sandwiches, etc ...
• Chinese dumplings, chips ...
• Pancakes, waffles, cotton candy ...
• Soft drinks, water, juice ...
La Bodega 974 has a stage that hosts live music every weekend: Friday and Sunday evenings, live concerts will make you dance on the dance floor before the stage, and every Saturday from 6:30 to 11 p.m., a dance teacher encourages you to try your hand at salsa, waltz or tango ...
Theme parties punctuate the calendar: Polynesian evenings, Spanish parties, St. Patrick’s Day ...
La Bodega 974, with its 250 seats, is open to all kinds of events: New Year’s meals, works councils, business lunches ...