At the end of a calm and residential dead end street, this Meublé de Tourisme classified 3 *** is a small haven of peace between sea and mountain.
Christine and Jean-Michel took care to design this modern cottage so that the residents could enjoy a nice comfort and a real intimacy; because in Reunion we live outside a lot, residents can enjoy a patio / solarium with deckchairs and a closed and independent garden of about 50 m ², embellished with different tropical essences, including a beautiful traveller’s tree, called "ravenala” here. As well as a barbecue for convivial meals.
The bungalow is located at an altitude of 280 m, where the temperature is pleasant, so you will enjoy swimming in the salt pool of 8 m x 4 m to which you will have access to relax after a beautiful day visiting or hiking.
With its modern and comfortable design, you will be seduced by its openings on the outside and its pretty view of the ocean that you can see from the small duckboard terrace.
The accommodation is composed of:
* a fully equipped kitchen: fridge / freezer, multi-function oven, ceramic hob, 2 coffeemakers (Senseo and filters), rice cooker, kettle, crockery, utensils ...
* a sleeping area: quality queen-size bed, storage, television (SFR bouquet), WiFi access
* an independent bathroom with a window, a walk-in shower, a toilet, and a washbasin
* a small covered terrace under which you can have your meals with a nice view and birds singing.
- supermarket (6 minute walk)
- small shops: bakery, takeaway Creole meals, pharmacy, doctors, banks
- St Pierre and its lively seafront (marina, beaches and lagoon, shops, restaurants, bars, casino, market on Saturday mornings)
- The classified village of Entre Deux
- The volcano (1 hour by car)
- Cilaos (1:15 hour by car)
- Bus stop 600 m away
- Bus Station 1 km away
* For your comfort, natural ventilation is a first choice, but a ceiling fan and an air conditioner (optional) are at your disposal.
* The house linen is provided: comfortable bedding, towels, beach towels, tablecloths, tea towels ...
* Games and pétanque balls available
* Loan of a beach set (mats - 2 masks and 2 snorkels)
* ironing facilities, washing machine and drying line
* hair dryer
* Non-smoking accommodation
* Not suitable for children under 12 years old
* Pets are not accepted, thank you for your understanding.
* Little welcoming gestures
Arrival time: 2 – 8pm
Departure before 10am
Paragliding lovers, indulge yourself: the spot of St Leu is one of the most famous paragliding spots in the world! If adventure tempts you, enthusiasts can advise you ...