On a surface of about 35 sqm, this studio was completed in 2019.
It is comfortable and fully equipped:
• Main room with a comfortable sofa bed to sleep 2 people
• Fully equipped kitchenette: fridge / freezer, 2 induction hobs, hood, combined oven / microwave, rice cooker, steam cooker, kettle, coffee maker, crockery, utensils ...
• Modern shower room with walk-in shower, small vanity unit, toilet
• Television with the free channels
• WiFi access
• Possibility to wash the linen with the owners
• Cot on request
Just below, you will have access to the old fruit garden with numerous fruit trees: Malay rose apple (“jambos” in Creole), lychee, grapefruit, golden apple, bitter orange, cocoa, soursop, palm kernel, bananas, bamboo, breadfruit ... a true botanical treasure.
• The Marina of Ste Rose: fishing port, snack restaurant Chez Louiso (on premise or take away), accessible on foot from the studio
• Swimming and strolling at the bottom of the river (15 mn on foot)
• Stroll or hike along the coastal path of the Marina to Anse des Cascades starting on foot from the studio
• Anse des Cascades (10 minutes by car): restaurants, snacks, swimming, waterfalls)
• Piton Ste Rose and the famous Notre Dame des Laves church
• Pro-vanilla: vanilla cooperative (visit of a field and vanilla process)
• The Route des Hauts (by car)
• Enclosure of the volcano: lava flows, lava tunnels
• Ste Anne and its picturesque church (10 mn by car)
• The forest of Bois Blanc (walks)