Our furnished apartments
Our 3 furnished flats are located on the ground floor of a large building and enjoy the exceptional view and the large tropical garden where everyone can park their car.
This flat for two persons offers a bedroom with a double bed and a sink, a bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet, a living room and a kitchenette.
Apartment "La Tortue"
This flat for two offers a bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom with a bathtub and a sink, a separate toilet, a living room and kitchen.
Apartment "Le Margouillat"
This larger flat can accommodate up to 4 people and includes upstairs a large room with 2 double beds separated by curtains, on the ground floor a bathroom (walk-in shower, toilet, cabinet with sink), a living room and a kitchen
In all our rentals:
• “Varangue” (covered terrace) with garden furniture, an actual outdoor living room
• Linens provided (towels, sheets, blankets, tea towels)
• Television (free channels)
• WiFi access
• Fully equipped kitchen: oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, hob, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, rice-cooker, dishes, utensils, etc…
• Washing machine, ironing board and iron
• Independent access and parking space
• Roland Garros Airport (15 minutes)
• Technopole of Reunion
• Z.A. de La Mare
• The Beauséjour CAF
• Supermarket 10 minutes away
• Center of Ste Marie (10 minutes): small local shops, pharmacy, etc…
Bungalows "L'Etoile Filante" (in wood) and "Cattleya"
With their view of palm trees and camphor trees, each can accommodate one or two people in a double bedroom, living room / kitchen, bathroom (walk-in shower, toilet, sink)
Bungalows "Le Dodo" and "La Papangue"
These two bungalows offer a breathtaking view of the coast from St Denis to Ste Suzanne, and each include a double bedroom, a bathroom (walk-in shower, sink), separate toilet, a fully equipped kitchen, a furnished covered terrace and a garden.
Mrs Grondin, who lives next door, will be happy to welcome you!
How to get there:
• By road: From the Nationale 2 highway, take the Sainte Marie Center exit, at the stop sign take the BEAUSEJOUR direction, continue straight ahead then take the direction of La Ressource then Montée Sano, at the next crossroads turn on the 1st right then drive on for several kilometers to number 192 (take the alley, at the end of the alley you’ll be there).
• By bus: from the Sainte-Marie town hall take the CITALIS bus n ° 45 to Montée Sano.