Marie and Daniel’s chalet has seen their children grow up and a warm and family atmosphere still reigns there; the rooms personalized by Marie, the woodwork made by Daniel, the living rooms with comfortable sofas, the little touches reserved for you and the fireplace have a lot to do with it.
With its 3 double bedrooms upstairs and its 2 bunk beds on the ground floor, the 130 m² chalet can accommodate up to 8 people, summer and winter.
In summer, tenants can turn on the air conditioning if the pleasant freshness of the heights is not enough for them.
In winter, they will put the heating option, or, even better, can make a blaze in the chimney and enjoy the small living room which surrounds it!
In the large living room you can watch TV or, more exotic and above all more relaxing, browse through the books and magazines left available.
In a corner of this large room, you’ll find a sleeping area with 2 bunk beds and toys, games and books for children.
Meals are taken in the dining area not far from the equipped kitchen which provides the essentials: oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee ... and a coffee machine (Nespresso-like)!
The blue bathroom with a shower and a basin also offers a washing machine, an iron and a hairdryer.
At this altitude, there is no open verandah but a large glazed terrace which will allow you to admire the landscape: in the foreground, the horses grazing nearby, in the distance a panoramic view of the Indian Ocean ...
- Pets are not admitted.
- We invite our smoking guests to smoke outside.
- No firecrackers (especially during holidays) because of the horses
- Fireplace with firewall
- Reversible heat pump (can do air conditioning or heating depending on the season)
- Baby equipment: travel cot, high chair, safety barrier for stairs, toys
- Possibility of extra bed, please consult us
- Ironing equipment
- Washing machine
- Linen provided: sheets, bedding, duvets, towels, tablecloth and tea towels
- A few attentions will be reserved for you in the bathroom and the kitchen ...
- Barbecue in the garden
* The famous Maïdo point of view with its "window" on Mafate 20 mins away
* Departures for hikes to Grand Bénare, Alcide islet, descent to Mafate
* Village of Le Guillaume at 4 km: small shops, excellent bakery, supermarket, pharmacies, doctors, petrol station…