Since 2017, Zouzou and Doudou have been sharing their joie de vivre and their love of Reunion with hikers and other visitors in Cilaos.
In the large house that they took pleasure to renovate near the city center, they offer 5 guest rooms just above their quarters, always ready to provide good addresses and other tips for your hikes.
With a total capacity of 14 guests, the cottage offers 5 bedrooms:
• 2 double rooms
• 2 triple rooms
• 1 quadruple room (1 double bed and 2 single bunk beds)
Each room has its private bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet), as well as storage.
• A common room in the veranda: 2 tables are waiting for you to have breakfast or to heat up your meals: refrigerator, microwave, tea or coffee (0,50 €), crockery, cutlery ... (not enough to cook)
• The small lounge: this cozy place will allow you to relax while reading one of the many books on offer, playing a board game, or just admiring the ... point of view!
• Outdoor terraces offer splendid and panoramic views over the whole cirque and the surrounding mountains.
• In the garden, rest in the hammocks under the fruit trees!
At disposal, on request
* Hair dryer
* Ironing board and iron
The linen is provided: sheets, duvets, pillows, towels.
* Soap and shampoo are not provided.
* Pets are not accepted.
* Free WiFi access
* Parking possible just in front of the house
* Laundry possible (optional): 7 € / washing machine. 3 € / tumble dryer
• Downtown 200 meters
• Shops (supermarket, craft shops, pharmacies, small shops, etc ...)
• Cilaos market (every Sunday morning)
• Notre Dame des Neiges Church
• The Thermal Baths of Cilaos
• Leisure: hiking, bike rental, tree climbing, canyoning, climbing, boules, water sports ...
Zouzou and Doudou will be your attentive hosts, but not only!
It is with good reason that they live in the “ruelle des Artisans” (Alley of the Craftsmen), for they are themselves manufacturers of customizable and custom made leather flip-flops! Just choose the shape that you prefer, the colors that you like and write, if you wish, a few words on the soles ...
Their shop/workshop is not far away, just opposite the Tourist Office.
More info on their Facebook page CilaoSavate[Afficher moins...]
Au Point de Vue
1, ruelle des Artisans