Gite Chez Stéphane’s accommodation is simple yet comfortable enough in:
• 1 dormitory for 8 people (6 single bunk beds and 2 single beds)
• 1 dormitory for 4 people (4 single bunk beds)
• 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed
Please note: your hosts provide sheets, blankets and pillows, but don't forget your towel!
There are 2 bathrooms with shower (hot water) and sink, and 2 separate toilets.
You have the possibility to pitch your tent in the garden surrounding the gite, with access to the sanitary facilities.
Your hosts can welcome up to 24 people at their table where they will serve you traditional cooking made over a wood fire with seasonal products from their farm (farmyard, vegetables, fruit, etc.).
* Aperitif: punch
* Raw salad
* Carry of meat (sausages, smoked, duck, chicken ...) or vegetarian (on prior request) served with rice, grain, rougail
* Dessert: seasonal fruit or cake
* You can bring your own wine (corkage fee 5 €), sodas are on request at an additional cost.
• Coffee, tea, hot chocolate
• Bread, butter, jam
• Seasonal fruit or fresh juice
Check-in: 3 pm
Check-out: 9 am
How to get there
• By Sans Souci (Canalisation des Orangers): 5 ½ hours
• By the Rivière des Galets, from Deux Bras: 3 hours
• By St Paul (bus from the bus station) then via the Maïdo: 3 hours