With stunning views of the Bras de Merle on one side and Aurère overlooked by the Col des Boeufs and the Piton des Neiges on the other side, the Gite de la Crête de la Marianne is an exceptional spot.
It is not far from the "center" of the hamlet with its shops and snacks to eat lunch.
Divided into 2 buildings of 2 dormitories each, the gite has a total capacity of 20 beds.
Covered terraces offer a friendly spot at the entrance of each dormitory with tables and chairs to relax after a good hike.
1st building (sleeps 12)
Each building has 2 dormitories: * 6 places in bunk beds * 1 tiled bathroom per dorm: 1 shower, 2 sinks, separate toilet
2nd building (sleeps 8)
• 2 dorms with 4 places in bunk beds, which can communicate
• 1 tiled bathroom with two showers, two sinks, 2 separate toilets
Sheets, pillows and blankets are provided, you just have to remember to bring your towel!
Pets are not allowed.
The table d’hote
Meals around the dinner table are served only in the evening on prior booking.
• Aperitif: “Ti'rhum arrangé”
• Coleslaw, lettuce ...
• Chicken carri or duck stew
• Banana (or sweet potato, chayote, etc ...) cake
• 1 glass of wine / person
• Possibility to purchase an additional bottle of wine
• Bread, butter
• Jam, chocolate spread, honey
• Hot drinks: tea, coffee, milk, chocolate
• 1 glass of fruit juice