Mr. and Mrs. Boyer offer beds in dormitories as well as double rooms for couples or a triple room for a small family.
Distribution of beds:
• 1 dormitory of 5 people (with private bathroom)
• 1 dormitory of 6 people (with private bathroom)
• 1 dormitory of 11 people with shared facilities (ideal for large groups)
• 2 double bedrooms (with shared facilities)
• 1 triple room (with shared facilities)
The table d’hotes
The table d’hotes is open for dinner, on reservation. On the menu, Marie-Annick is keen on offering typical dishes with products "péi" (local), cooked over a wood fire.
• Home punch
• Chayote carpaccio
• 2 main courses are offered:
Boucané baba figue or sausage Rougail
AND Cabri Massalé (goat stew) or chicken or duck carri
(rice, beans, rougail)
• Chayote cake
• Homemade Rum
• Wine at extra charge
Every day, Georget makes fresh bread, but it is advisable to book the day before to make sure to be able to make sandwiches. For picnics, Marie-Annick’s grocery will offer you what you need such as cans, fresh drinks, crisps, cakes, seasonal fruits ...
How to get there?
• Through the Rivière des Galets (on foot or by a 4WD to start with)
• For a big tour: Roche Ecrite / Dos d’Âne / Rivière des Galets (Deux Bras) / Aurère…
• Through Salazie : along the Sentier Scout or Sentier Augustave (check the hiking trails conditions with the gites or Tourist Offices)