At an altitude of 1000 meters, you shall take a real breath of fresh air in Hell-Bourg.
From hikes around the village to simple walks in the streets lined with genuine Creole house, or to the ancient spa, a witness of the splendor of this ancient spa resort, you will not be bored in Hell-Bourg!
The Gîte du Piton d’Anchaing will be the perfect stopover for hikers or families, with a capacity up to 12 persons.
But the main wealth of Reunion Island, and especially of Hell-Bourg, being its people, you will be delighted to be welcome by Sophie and Edouard in their Bed and Breakfast.
The accommodation is as follows:
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 family room for 4 people with a double bed and bunk beds
• 1 dorm for 6 people with bunk beds
• 2 bathrooms with showers, basin, hair-dryer
• 2 separate toilets
• 1 TV room with fridge, board games, bookshelf and tourist flyers
• 1 room with dart board
• Cot, high chair on request
• Free Wifi access
• house linen is provided: sheets, pillows, blankets
• pets are not allowed.
• Check-in between 3 and 6 pm
The table d’hote
For their Creole cuisine, your hosts try to make maximum use of local and seasonal products, if possible from the cirque. They can even adapt to vegetarians and vegans on request.
• House punch
• Meat or fish with rice and beans
• Wine is included
(served at a time that suits you, from 6:15 am!)
Hot drinks (tea, coffee, chocolate), pastry, fresh bread, local jam, fruit juice
• Trailheads to Bébour-Bélouve, Piton des Neiges, Mafate, Piton d’Anchaing ...
• Shops: bakery, grocery, snacks, post office, pharmacy ...
• Bus stop