To discover Reunion Island and cycle around its beautiful scenery without getting tired, E-Velo rents and sells diverse styles of upscale Electrically-Assisted-Pedal-Cycles.
With E-Velo, you can easily head for the hills or the tracks of the coast!
E-Velo is the specialist in the rental and sale of electric bikes in Reunion and offers a fleet of more than 30 high-end Electrically-Assisted-Pedal-Cycle models.
What are EAPCs?
With an Electrically-Assisted-Pedal-Cycle, the pedal is driven by electric battery, but you still need to pedal.
The EAPCs are faster than conventional bikes, but they mainly allow a smooth and pleasant pedaling.
Particularly suited to rugged areas such as Reunion Island, where the use of conventional bike is now reserved for people in good physical condition, our EAPCs allow you to go further and higher to discover breathtaking points of view of the intense island!
Our range of EAPCs:
• Trekking bicycle
• Mountain bike
• Child EAPC (24 inches) from 8 years
• Enduro full suspension
• FATBIKE (EAPC with very wide tires for increased traction on difficult terrain, ideal even on the sand!)
E-Velo offers rentals for half days (from 8:30 am to 11:30 am & from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm) and for the day (8:30 am to 4:30 pm).
With the road book or the GPS provided (with pre-established routes) you can hit the trails with total autonomy!
Be guided by our qualified local “Péi” guides during our guided outings on the road or on mountain bike paths, according to the type of bike selected. It will be an opportunity to discover Reunion’s flora, fauna and heritage in St Leu, on the Route Hubert Delisle in the mountain, in the savannah of St Paul, the forest of Etang Salé, or along the beach road ...
To see our detailed circuits,
please click HERE
• Trailer for 2 children (or equipment), comfortable and safe
• Child seat (up to 22 kg) comfortable, adjustable, reclining and safe
• Quality GPS with pre-recorded tours
• Extra battery, to go further and higher
• A wide choice of EPACs
• A fleet of 30 upscale electric bicycles
• Motors and Bosch batteries with high capacity (up to 500Wh) for power and ideal autonomy
• Delivery at home or in your accommodation on the West Coast (from 1 day rental of 2 bicycles)
• Accessories: fluorescent jacket, helmet, small repair equipment, padlocks, road book
• Guided excursions with qualified guides with extensive knowledge of the terrain (forest, savannah, volcano ...)
We also sell EAPCs!
You will find in our store the largest selection of EAPCs in Reunion Island; all major brands are present, and you can try our models by renting them before you buy!
See all our models on www.loisibike.fr
Keep posted on our Facebook page!
7 days a week
From 8 :30 am to noon & 1 pm to 6:30 pm
|Location VAE||1/2 journée||1 jour||2 jours||Semaine |
|VTT enfant||14 €||19 €||35 €||99 €||1500 €|
|Vélo route||19 €||29 €||55 €||119 €||1000 €|
|VTT semi rigide||29 €||39 €||75 €||159 €||1500 €|
|Fat Bike||39 €||49 €||95 €||199 €||2000 €|
|VTT tout suspendu||39 €||49 €||95 €||199 €||2000 €|
|Location accessoires||1/2 journée||1 jour||2 jours||Semaine |
|Remorque enfant||5 €||8 €||15 €||30 €|
|Siège enfant||3 €||5 €||9 €||22 €|
|GPS||8 €||15 €||28 €||65 €|
|Batterie suplé.||-||10 €||19 €||49 €|
|Go Pro||10 €||18 €||40 €||80 €|
|Circuits accompagnés||1/2 journée||1 jour|
|Circuit urbain||49 €||89 €|
|Circuit VTT||59 €||99 €|
5 personnes minimum pour les sorties accompagnées
357, rue du Général Lambert
97436 ST LEU