Zot Case en Natte Creole Cottage
Staying in Zot Case en Natte is to taste and learn about the charm of the Creole life, where wood mixes with mineral, in a calm and quiet atmosphere to enjoy old time moments.
In all seasons Etang Salé, a small town with many charms, is unveiled over the course of walks, enriched by its "heights" (the area on the slopes of the mountain), its coastline and its black sand beach, its forest and its little Reunionese Creole houses.
The majestic landscapes of the South summits leave an unforgettable memory. Ideal for visiting the four corners of the island, from the shores to the mountainous cirques.
Zot Case en Natte can accommodate 4 or 5 people.
* One double bedroom with a canopy bed
* A twin room with two single beds
* A bathroom with shower, toilet, washing machine
Living rooms :
* A room with a spare bed
* A lounge with TV, DVD player, CD player / radio
* A fully equipped kitchen: refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, rice cooker, dishwasher, dishes, utensils ...
The tips :
* A terrace with a "Creole barbecue" available, a fountain, a playground for children
* House linen provided
* Ceiling fans