With splendid views of the Indian Ocean and the western coast of Reunion Island, La Kaz'Oualé is a most charming resort, halfway between the sea and the mountains, and only a few minute drive from tourist attractions of the West Coast, but also from the beaches of Saint Leu, Saint Gilles and Etang Salé. La Kaz'Oualé is the ideal base for travelers in search of authenticity.
Since 2009, the Tamarins road that passes above the west coast allows vacationers to easily and quickly get to all the attractions of the island.
The cottages of Kaz'Oualé
Set in a large garden, attached but completely independent, our bungalows exude authenticity thanks to their wooden design but also to their decoration which was made by a local artist.
Each of our two bungalows is about 40 square meters and can accommodate up to 4 people. They are fitted out as follows:
* 1 mezzanine with 2 single beds (10 sqm)
* In the main room: 1 double canopy bed, a kitchenette (coffee maker, kettle, toaster, fridge / freezer, small television (Freeview channels), microwave, oven, dishes, utensils ...), small lounge
* 1 bathroom with shower, washbasin
* Separate toilet
* 1 balcony with panoramic views of the bay and the Indian Ocean, perfect for breakfast in privacy or appetizers at sunset ...
Our latest rental, Air Marin, is a charming large 45m² studio, ideal for couples. It is laid out as follows:
*Bedroom with double bed
*Living room and equipped kitchen (oven, 4-burner ceramic hob, microwave, fridge and kitchen utensils ...)
*Beautiful terrace with splendid sea view
Everything has been thought so that the escape is complete during your stay in Reunion.
Beyond the charm of our bungalows that will transport you immediately into a holiday atmosphere, you can abandon yourself to relax and enjoy the fresh air of the heights of the island primarily around our pool.
A large wooden deck is waiting for you and your friends for barbecues and meals with the pool on one side, and a breathtaking view of the ocean on the other.
* Pool access
* Television in all our rentals (TNT channels)
* Shared washing machine available
* Linen provided (locals can bring their own linen, a small discount will be granted)
* Pets are not accepted, thank you for your understanding
No need to go far for entertainment or to relax, because the Kaz'Oualé offers massages (reservations required).
If this is not enough, there are lots of activities and sites to discover near La Kaz'Oualé.
A few minutes away there is a launch site for amateur and professional paragliders, for instance, and we can only recommend you to try the sensations of paragliding.
Just above the Kaz'Oualé is the famous Botanical Conservatory of Mascarin, to discover the botanical heritage, but also the history of the island.
You can also go on horse rides in the heights of Saint Leu, on trails that are not far from La Kaz'Oualé, or make boat trips (many water activities depart from the harbour of Saint Leu).
See also in St Leu:
- Turtles of the Coral farm (Observatory of Marine Turtles - Kélonia)
- The Stella Matutina Museum
- The Salt Museum