Choosing your accommodation during your stay in Reunion Island is not always easy.
Indeed, supply is relatively large, and you can find many different types of structures throughout the island : there are many hotels, villas, apartments or cottages in Reunion island, each with its own characteristics.
Please note : you may get confused by the term “location” in French, which you’ll often find in our ads.
It is indeed a “false-cognate” which actually means “rental” or “renting” in French.
To help you choose a holiday rental, AllonsLaReunion.com suggests you refine your choice of accommodation using three criteria:
Venue : 9 zones to target sites
Each region of Reunion Island is unique. Depending on your interests, you may select the area where you want to stay. It is advised to refer to a guidebook on Reunion Island to select the location and duration of your rentals.
Structure : 5 types of accomodation in
- Guest houses, gites and Bed and Breakfast : accommodation in bedrooms (often in owners' home) or dormitories, with or without private bathroom. These units are sometimes self-catering. Generally cheap. Rent a room in a guest house, gite or B&B is ideal to make contact with the Reunionese people.
- Furnished flats or apartments: self-catering, independent and comfortable, ideal for families.
- Bungalows, cottages and chalets: these accommodations are in the form of a small house, totally independent.
- Hotels : the solution for more comfortable, even luxury stays, from one to four stars.
- Villas : fully equipped homes, often upscale. Furnished villas in Reunion island often offer a swimming pool.
Price : daily price based on
2 persons without breakfast
A ranking by price allows you to select accommodations for every budget !
- Some accommodations in Reunion island are rented at least for the weekend (2 nights) or week.
- Some rentals, such as villas, can only be rented entirely. In that case, our search for accommodation in Reunion island will give you a price per day for the entire house, regardless of the number of persons.