2 options are available: the rental of the house in its entirety or a stay in a Bed and Breakfast.
Each room has a private bathroom. Here, in the mountains, no need for air conditioning, but heating is provided for your comfort during the months of the austral winter (June to September).
This double room is on the ground floor and has a shower room with a shower cabin and wall heating.
This is the 2nd double room on the ground floor, it also has a wall heater, but its bathroom is larger, with a bathtub.
On the second floor of the house, this large room (42 sqm) is perfect for families or groups of friends; 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed and 2 single pull-out beds can accommodate up to 6 people who can share the bathroom with shower. As for heating, the fireplace in the living room, downstairs, will pleasantly heat this large room.
The "Bed and breakfast" formula
The rooms are rented individually.
This formula includes breakfast concocted by your hosts: hot drinks (tea, coffee, chocolate), fresh bread, butter, homemade jams, juice, fruit. Optionally and by reservation, Jean-Yves offers a meal at their table d'hôte (starter, carri, rice, grains, rougail, dessert) in the evening.
Guests have access to common areas except kitchens.
The "gite" formula (rental of the entire house)
In this formula, the house is rented to a single group. In this case, the capacity can go up to 12 people because 2 extra people can sleep in the TV lounge.
Holiday makers can cook in:
• The indoor kitchen: 4 burner gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher (with detergent supplied), rice cooker, coffee maker, fridge - freezer, pots, dishes, utensils ...
• The outdoor kitchen (in the Creole tradition): barbecue in the fireplace, gas tripod, wok, firewood special pots ...
They can also wash their clothes in the washing machine available in the large bathroom downstairs.
• Lounge area with TV (ZEOP channels)
• WiFi access
• Lounge area around the fireplace (wood provided)
• Dining room
• Library: books, games for children and adults
• The outdoor space is accessible even when Jean-Louis makes his carri over a wood fire, you can get some advice about Creole cuisine!
• Non-smoking accommodation (outdoor area provided for this purpose)
• Pets are not accepted
• Linens provided: quality bedding, sheets, blankets, duvets, towels (+ tea towels and napkins in the "gite" version)
• Hair dryer in each bathroom
• Car park
Our gite is labelled
"Gite de France 3 épis"