This recent gite completed in 2014 can accommodate from 12 to 15 people:
• 1 dormitory sleeping 7 persons with bunk beds (double bed with single bunk bed + 2 bunk beds + 1 double bed)
• 1 dormitory sleeping 3 people (2 bunk beds + 1 single bed)
• 2 double bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms with walk-in shower, basin, toilet
The linen is provided: sheets, duvets, pillowcases.
For your comfort and the lightness of your backpack, Dominique and Marcel even provide towels!
Included in the half board formula, it consists of:
• Tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate
• Bread, butter
• Homemade jams
The table d’hote
In the evening, and even for lunch (by reservation only), your hosts offer meals at their table d’hote.
• House punch, cabbage fritters, banana crisps ...
• A choice of 2 carris: for example, jackfruit with smoked pork, smoked pork with aubergines, duck stew ...
• Rice, beans, rougail
• Cassava cake