At Gîte des Rosiers, only the sound of the wind in the leaves and of farm animals will stroke your ears ...
This gite is a family affair!
Originally from La Nouvelle, in 2020, they built this accommodation structure with a total capacity of 29 pax including a "restaurant / bar" part and an accommodation part in 7 bungalows of various capacities.
Please note: Possibility to bring your dog, who will have to stay outside, tied under the small veranda of the cottage.
* 1 cottage for 7 (7 single bunk beds)
* 1 cottage for 6 (6 single bunk beds)
* 3 cottages for 4 (4 single beds)
* 2 cottages for 2 (1 double bed)
Sheets, pillows and duvets are provided, travel cot on request.
Each chalet has a small veranda and a private bathroom (walk-in shower, sink, toilet).
Don't forget to bring your own towels and soap!
The table d’hôtes:
Meals are made with local and seasonal products.
On the menu :
* aperitif: rum, soft drinks
* starter: gratin or salad (depending on season)
* 1 or 2 carris (duck carri, specialty on request), rice, beans, rougail
* dessert: Creole cake
* disgestif (punch or mixed rum)
Wine to buy on site or you can bring your own bottle (corkage fee: € 3)
How to get there:
Coming from Col des Bœufs, follow the signs before arriving at La Nouvelle.