In a quiet natural spot, just before you get to La Nouvelle if you walk through the Col des Boeufs, the Gîte Des Rosiers is waiting to accommodate you in its charming wooden cottages!
At Gîte des Rosiers, only the sound of the wind in the leaves and of farm animals will stroke your ears ...
This gite is a family affair!
Originally from La Nouvelle, in 2020, they built this accommodation structure with a total capacity of 29 pax including a "restaurant / bar" part and an accommodation part in 7 bungalows of various capacities.
Please note: Possibility to bring your dog, who will have to stay outside, tied under the small veranda of the cottage.[Afficher plus...]
* 1 cottage for 7 (7 single bunk beds)
* 1 cottage for 6 (6 single bunk beds)
* 3 cottages for 4 (4 single beds)
* 2 cottages for 2 (1 double bed)
Sheets, pillows and duvets are provided, travel cot on request.
Each chalet has a small veranda and a private bathroom (walk-in shower, sink, toilet).
Don't forget to bring your own towels and soap!
The table d’hôtes:
Meals are made with local and seasonal products.
On the menu :
* aperitif: rum, soft drinks
* starter: gratin or salad (depending on season)
* 1 or 2 carris (duck carri, specialty on request), rice, beans, rougail
* dessert: Creole cake
* disgestif (punch or mixed rum)
Wine to buy on site or you can bring your own bottle (corkage fee: € 3)
How to get there:
Coming from Col des Bœufs, follow the signs before arriving at La Nouvelle.
Gîte des Rosiers