Capacity of the gite: 23 people
Your host will lodge you in:
• 2 spacious dormitories with 8 bunk beds in each
• 1 dormitory with 4 single beds
• 1 double room with privite sanitary
• 1 triple family room (1 queen-size bed + 1 single bed) with private bathroom and shower
• 4 modern walk-in showers (one with disabled access)
• 1 bathroom with 3 basins
• 3 separate toilets
• outdoor area with table and chairs
• dining room
• board games (including one in Creole, the Monopoly Reunion version!)
We provide drinks (soft or with alcool) in the gite.
Evening meal on reservation only, with starter, main course and dessert.
• Homemade rum or punch
• Varied salad: lettuce, cabbage, palm kernel ....
• Creole Curry: chicken peas, duck stew, turkey ....
• comes with rice, beans, sautéed vegetables (ideal for our vegetarian visitors), rougail
• Other drinks at extra cost
• Cake: pear ti'son, banana cake, coconut pineapple cake ...
Daniella relies on the production of her garden to cook with fresh and seasonal products.
• Homemade jams
• Hot drinks: tea, coffee, chocolate
• Heated rice (Creole breakfast) on request
Possibility of providing sandwiches for the next day (on reservation).
• Sheets, blankets and pillows are provided
• Bring your towels (rental at 4 € in case you forgot)
• Pets are allowed but outside only, thank you for your understanding
Check-in from 3pm
Check-out before 9:30am
• A bar
• A shop (to complete your picnic ...)
How to get there :
• By Sans Souci (Canalisation des Orangers, longer but quite flat): 5 h ½
• By the Rivière des Galets, from Deux Bras: 3h
• By St Paul (bus from the station) then the Maïdo: 3h