She will lodge you in spacious dormitories:
• 1 dormitory with 7 bunk beds
• 1 dormitory with 4 bunk beds
• 1 dormitory with 4 single beds
• 4 modern walk-in showers (one with disabled access)
• 1 bathroom with 3 basins
• 3 separate toilets
• outdoor area with table and chairs
• dining room
• board games (including one in Creole, the Monopoly Reunion version!)
Evening meal on reservation only, with starter, main course and dessert.
• Homemade rum or punch
• Varied salad: lettuce, cabbage, palm kernel ....
• Creole Curry: chicken peas, duck stew, turkey ....
• comes with rice, beans, sautéed vegetables (ideal for our vegetarian visitors), rougail
• Other drinks at extra cost
• Cake: pear ti'son, banana cake, coconut pineapple cake ...
Daniella relies on the production of her garden to cook with fresh and seasonal products.
• Homemade jams
• Hot drinks: tea, coffee, chocolate
• Heated rice (Creole breakfast) on request
Possibility of providing sandwiches for the next day (on reservation).
• Sheets, blankets and pillows are provided
• Bring your towels (rental at 4 € in case you forgot)
• Pets are allowed but outside only, thank you for your understanding
Check-in from 3pm
Check-out before 9:30am
• A bar
• A shop (to complete your picnic ...)
How to get there :
• By Sans Souci (Canalisation des Orangers, longer but quite flat): 5 h ½
• By the Rivière des Galets, from Deux Bras: 3h
• By St Paul (bus from the station) then the Maïdo: 3h