In Roche Plate, a small hamlet in the Cirque of Mafate located at an altitude of 1100 meters directly below Le Maïdo, you can stay with Jean-René and Marie Hoareau, local professionals who have a capacity of 33 beds in their gite.
In this small hamlet, Jean-René and Marie run the grocery store but not only; they can accommodate up to 33 hikers in their gite in:
* 2 double bedrooms
* 1 dormitory with 6 single bunk beds
* 1 dormitory with 7 single bunk beds
* 2 dormitories with 8 single bunk beds
* 5 bathrooms with showers
* Pets are not accepted, thank you for your understanding.
* Check-in: 3 pm
* Check-out: 9 am
* Sheets, blankets and pillows are provided.
* The gite does not provide soap or towels. Please provide your toiletries.
Access (make sure the trails are accessible before-hand):
* via Le Maïdo
* via the Canalisation des Orangers (longer but flatter)
* By the Roche Ancrée
* From the bottom of Mafate (La Nouvelle)
* By the Three Rocks (les Trois Roches) * etc...
Half board (dinner / night / breakfast)
In a dormitory
60€ / adult
50€ / child from 3 to 10 years old
In a double room
130€ / 2 people
Reservation by phone only:
06 92 22 37 77
02 62 43 18 33
06 92 13 80 22
For any firm booking, please send a deposit of 30% by check. The remainder must be paid in cash upon arrival.
Gîte Hoareau Jean-René
97419 LA POSSESSION