The Gite le Bougainvillier has 3 dormitories with 4 bunk beds each, 1 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms with showers and 2 separate toilets, a kitchen, a terrace and a dining room.
- Equipment provided: sheet, blanket and pillow for sleeping.
- Not supplied: shower equipment.
The "ti case en paille"
Since 2018, an experience "lontan" (yesteryear) is proposed to you with an exotic stay in our traditional hut made of vetiver, a double room made in local materials.
The table d’hote
The dishes we prepare are made from local products (appetizer / dish / dessert / rhum) and are served with rice, beans, rougail.
At breakfast, bread slices with butter and local jams, and your bowl of coffee, tea or milk.
Convenient for your supplies and postcards with special stamps from the former postman and you can send your mail from our mailbox!
For your entertainment: petanque, card games and dominoes are at your disposal.
Pets are not accepted.
How to get there?
• By Sentier Scout (5 to 6 hours)
• By the Canalisation des Orangers (6 to7 hours from Sans Souci)
• By the Maïdo (about 6 hours)
• By the Rivière des Galets (2 ½ - 3 hours from Deux Bras, with a possible previous ride in a 4WD)