The Gite le Bougainvillier has 3 dormitories with 4 bunk beds each, 1 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms with showers and 2 separate toilets, a kitchen, a terrace and a dining room.
- Equipment provided: sheet, blanket and pillow for sleeping.
- Not supplied: shower equipment.
How to get there?
• By Sentier Scout (5 to 6 hours)
• By the Canalisation des Orangers (6 to7 hours from Sans Souci)
• By the Maïdo (about 6 hours)
• By the Rivière des Galets (2 ½ - 3 hours from Deux Bras, with a possible previous ride in a 4WD)
4WD Reservation: Mr. Legros 06 92 82 86 36
The table d’hote
The dishes we prepare are made from local products, guinea fowl with Vermouth, duck with vanilla,rooster stew, etc ... and are served with rice, beans, rougail and sautéed vegetables for our vegetarian friends.
At breakfast, seasonal fruits are served with your grilled bread slices with butter and local jams, and your bowl of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
Convenient for your supplies, our shop is open 7/7, from 7 am to 7 pm!
For your entertainment: petanque, beach tennis rackets, board games, etc ... are at your disposal.
For relaxation, you can enjoy our botanical trail, and a hammock for relaxing in the shade of our fruit trees.
Upon request, you will also have the opportunity to take courses to discover how to braid hats, bertèles, or baskets ...
We also offer activities to reduce stress and relax:
• Foot massage
• Sensory massage of the whole body
• Full presence Meditation
• Sensory Gymnastics
Pets are not accepted