The gite is as follows:
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 dormitory with 8 bunk beds
• 1 dormitory with 4 bunk beds
• Shared bathroom: 4 washbasins, 2 showers with hot water, 2 toilets
Upon arrival, the beds will be made, but do not forget to bring your towels and soap!
Dinner is served in the dining room, next to the fireplace.
• Local vegetables
• Chicken carri or sausage rougail
• Rice, beans, rougail
• Orange or lemon cake "from the garden"
• Wine at extra charge
Hot drinks, orange juice, bread, butter, jams
How to get to Gite Oreo:
• Through the Col des Bœufs or the Col de Fourche (coming from Salazie) : 2 hours
• Through the Col du Taïbit (coming from Cilaos)
In la Nouvelle you will find:
• A grocery store
• A bakery (make sure to order your bread and sandwiches the night before!)
• A snack bar