For your accommodation:
• 1 dorm for 6 persons (with private bathroom)
• 1 dorm for 8 persons
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 room for 2 or 4 persons (2 double bunk beds)
• 2 equipped tents for 2 people*
• 1 equipped tent for 3 people*
• 2 equipped tents for 4, 5 or 6 people*
• Bathrooms: outside (3 showers, 2 toilets) and inside (1 shower, 1 toilet for the dorm for 6)
* All our tents are equipped with mattresses, pillows, duvets and bath towels.
Please note: parking is available at the trailhead at Pont d'Yves.
For your meals, Mr. and Mrs. Payet and their son Simon will be happy to cook in front of you, or with you, over a wood fire!
Around the large table built in river rocks by the Payet father and son, everyone gathers for a joyful evening. Another small table will delight card or domino players (at your disposal). On the terrace, homemade sofas await guests, as well as a table football!
The river of Bras de la Plaine is only 100 m, where you can cool off according to the weather (ask Simon!).
From the gite, good walkers can reach the hamlet of Grand Bassin, or the village of Bois Court ...
• Aperitif: pizza and home-made punch
• Starter: coleslaw / taro root gratin...
• Main course: 2 different all-you-can-eat curries, cooked over a wood fire, are offered, with rice, beans, rougail
• Dessert: according to the season
• Home made rhum
Breakfast is included in the half-board prices.
A traditional "riz chauffé" (heated rice) is served on the next morning.
Possibility of special menu on request at noon (lobster, etc)
To access the gite: get to Pont d'Yves, and take the trail of Petite Ravine (follow the signs planted in trees) over 3 km, which should take about 1 hour.
The most courageous hikers can take a longer and sportier route (ask Simon!).
Helicopter transfer possible.
No time of arrival and departure of the gite