The B & B:
For over ten years, Carine and Thierry, owners of the Leu Bleu Austral guest house, have been living in Reunion, an island they fell in love with and have thoroughly explored. Eager to share their love of the island, they created Leu Bleu Austral and now welcome you in a majestic setting, serve breakfasts with local colors and will give you advice for your trips and excursions in Reunion Island.
Leu Bleu Austral has 4 double bedrooms and a family room for a capacity of 12 people in total. Two people maximum in a double room and up to 4 people for the family suite. All rooms are on the ground floor and offer stunning views over the bay of Saint-Leu.
The layout and equipment of the rooms have been designed to give you full autonomy during your stay in Reunion Island. A fully equipped kitchenette, cooking utensils, dishes, linens, everything you could possibly need is at your disposal.
Breakfast is included
• chomemade jam
• bread, croissant
• fresh fruits salad
• yougourt, cheese
• fruit juice
• coffee, tea or chocolate
Equipment provided in the rooms:
• Flat screen TV - free channels
• DVD player (set of 50 DVDs available free of charge)
• Free Wifi access
• Kitchenette with fridge - freezer, micro-wave oven, hob
• Private bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet
• hair dryer
• 1 queen-size bed (in double rooms)
• 1 king-size bed and 2 twin beds (in family suite)
Activities and services:
Leu Bleu Austral has a heated 8x4 meter pool where you can swim as much as you wish, and next to which you can enjoy your breakfast which is included in the guest room rate. Served by Carine and Thierry in dishes with local colors, your breakfast will consist of pastries, hot drinks, homemade jam, cheese, yogurt, fruit salads and fruit juices. Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:00.
Luggage deposit on request
• The Museum of Stella Matutina
• Observatory of sea turtles: Kelonia
• Le souffleur (the blower)
• The botanical conservatory of Mascarin