Of recent construction, the Villa Apolonia enchants with its functional and modern architecture which has privileged noble materials (marble, wood, slate ...) and especially with its dream location overlooking the ocean.
Spacious (250 m²) and well thought out both indoors and outdoors, the Villa Apolonia is also very well equipped for a worriless stay where you will not miss anything.
Decorated with taste, everything is thought for the well being of the holiday makers. The layout of the spaces allows everyone to find a place to rest and enjoy: lounge upstairs, large garden under the coconut trees or the veranda and deckchairs around the pool!
The villa consists of:
• 4 air-conditioned double rooms (queen-size beds)
• 1 air-conditioned twin room (2 single beds)
• 2 bathrooms (bathtub, washbasins)
• Fully equipped kitchen: kettle, coffee maker, fridge / freezer, 5 fire gas cooker, oven, toaster, dishwasher, microwave, dishes, utensils ...
• Library corner and rest room (upstairs)
• 3 separate toilets Equipments:
• Pool, sunbeds
• Deck with garden furniture
• Covered terrace with dining area
• Ping pong table
• TV with satellite subscription
• Baby equipment: cot, high chair
• Ironing board, washing machine, dryer, household products and appliances
• Linens are provided: sheets, bedding, pillows, duvets, but also towels and beach towels
• Secure parking for 4 vehicles.
• Pets are not accepted.
• The villa is non-smoking.
• City of St Pierre, the "capital of the South", 10 minute drive: shops, entertainment, restaurants, bars, beach and lagoon ...
• Bottom of the volcano 55 mn drive, lava flows and tunnels
• Wild South 10 minute drive
• The famous and beautiful beach of Grande Anse 9 minute drive
• Hiking departures