The house consists of:
• A large veranda (covered porch), with a table, chairs, sofas, loungers, barbecue
• A living-room with two large sofas, tables, chairs, television with satellite channels, DVD player, refrigerator, telephone, Internet access, WiFi
• An air-conditioned double room overlooking the sea side, with double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, armchair
• An air-conditioned and ventilated bedroom with 2 single bunk beds, 1 trundle sofa bed for 2 additional persons, bedside tables, wardrobe
• A kitchen with a 4 gas burner hob, hood, oven, microwave, dishwasher, small appliances, rice cooker, dishes, utensils ...
• A bathroom with enclosed shower, washbasin, storage, toilets
• A small veranda at the entrance to the street side, with a small lounge
• An outbuilding with an air-conditioned double bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, writing desk, chest, TV, and a bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
• A cabin with a washing machine, a housecleaning kit, an iron and ironing board
• A tropical garden around the house with coconut trees, latanias, a date palm tree, a frangipani, bougainvilleas, a traveller's palm, a lemon tree ...
• Swimming in front of the house and beautiful snorkeling excursions: corals, colorful fish, small marine life ... protected by the reef
• Panoramic views of the lagoon and the Indian Ocean from the verandah, gorgeous sunsets
• Whales evolving on the other side of the close reef (from May to October)
• Close to downtown St Gilles les Bains (1/2 mile): shops, restaurants, entertainment, marina ...
• Located between the beaches of Boucan Canot (1 mile) and Roches Noires (1/2 mile)