With Agil Rando Reunion, Gilles offers a range of hikes and treks that can take one or several days. Depending on your wishes and your level, he can offer personalized tours in addition to the classic hikes.
The "classic hikes"
One day trip :
• Mafate "Cayenne" (average level) : North Mafate with a 4WD approach then walk up to two hamlets (Cayenne, Grand Place) with a swim in the river
• The Piton de la Fournaise volcano (average level) : off-trail approach, with unique views of the two main craters
• Bélouve Forest (easy) : beautiful primary forest in the mountains of the East, overlooking the cirque of Salazie and the waterfalls of Le Trou de Fer
• Cilaos and the waterfalls (easy) : at Bras Rouge
Two days trip :
• The Piton des Neiges from Cilaos (average level - difficult) : climbing to the highest peak of the Indian Ocean (10,000 ft) with 1 night in a refuge
Half day trip:
• Dos d'Ane Cap Noir - Roche Verre Bouteille (easy)
One day trip:
• The volcano and La Plaine des Sables (easy) : hiking, often off-trail, in the middle of the lunar landscape of Plaine des Sables, with easy ascents of one or two peaks.
• Belouve from Salazie (average level)
• Salazie: Piton of Anchaing (difficult)
• Cilaos and its waterfalls: la Chapelle (average level)
• L'ilet Alcide (easy to average level)
Two days trip
• Mafate : many trips are proposed
For Trail lovers
From March to September, Gilles offers Trail trainings once a month, especially for those wishing to participate in the Grand Raid (and finish it!). On request, he can develop a specific training over several days.
Gilles adapts to your needs and can develop treks over several days.
N.B.: Hiking possible according to the weather