Since 1986, Eva Hannibal has welcomed gourmets, tourists or locals, eager to taste (or re-taste) her famous duck with vanilla in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere ...
The family-run tale d’hote has indeed become an indispensable institution during a visit to the east coast of Reunion Island, and in recent years also offers an on-site accommodation, for those who wish to enjoy the rums without worrying about having to drive back!
The table d’hote
Around large tables that encourage encounters and exchanges, the guests will enjoy the home cooking, from appetizer to dessert, and Ms. Eva’s many rums...
The ingredients from the family farm provide a tasty cuisine made with love, and unforgettable memories!
You can book at the guest table every day for lunch and dinner except on Sunday evenings.
Pets are not accepted.
• Roland Garros Airport (20-25 min)
• The Maison de la Vanille
• La Maison Valliamée
• Cirque of Salazie (1h)
• Niagara Waterfall (30 min)
• Takamaka (1h)
• Ilet Bethlehem (picnic, swimming)
• Bassin la Mer, Bassin la Paix (30 min)
• Punches, varied flavored rums at will
• Chayote (or pumpkin, gourd, jackfruit, taro root ...) gratin
• Duck with vanilla, swordfish carri
• Rice, beans, rougail
• Assortment of desserts: homemade sorbets (peach, loquat, pineapple, mango, strawberry, carambola ...), homemade ice cream (vanilla, guava, banana, mango ...), parfaits (iced cake, banana, coconut, passion fruit, chocolate, guava ...) served with vanilla cream, coconut custard, chocolate charlotte and vanilla cream, sweet potato cake and guava sauce, local cheese and jams (papaya, banana, guava, evis, mango, tomato ...)
• Wine carafe
• Flavored rums
Please note: Other meals are available by reservation.
The Guest Rooms
After such a feast, and a few drinks, you'll be able to sleep on site.
On the first floor of the house, Eva has indeed set up air-conditioned, spacious and clean guest rooms, with a total capacity of 10/12 people, distributed as follows:
• 1 large bedroom: 1 double bed + 2 single beds (can sleep 2 additional persons on request)
• 2 triple rooms: 1 double bed + 1 single bed
• 1 common bathroom with 2 showers, 1 basin
• Separate toilets
• Baby Cot on request
For the sake of privacy, groups are never mixed in the rooms.
Guests will enjoy a communal lounge to relax, with a TV offering Freeview channels.
The linen is provided: bedding, towels.
Breakfast is included in the service:
• Hot drinks
• Bread, butter
• Homemade jams
• Guide du Routard
• Géo Guide
• Petit Futé
• Lonely Planet
By reservation only
Meal at the table d’hote
(lunch or dinner except on Sunday evenings):
€ 30 / adult
€ 15 / child under 10 years old
Night in guest room
50 € / 2 people
25 € / additional person
10 € / child under 10 years old
Ferme Auberge Eva Annibal
6, chemin Rivière du Mât
97412 BRAS PANON