5 minutes from the Saint Leu lagoon beach, come and enjoy the calm and the view of the Indian Ocean by staying in one of the 6 fully-equipped wooden bungalows.
4 bungalows are designed for 4 people (35 m² room, with a double bed on the mezzanine and two pull-out beds downstairs).
In the bungalows for 2 people, the double bed is in the main room.
Each bungalow offers:
* an equipped kitchen (fridge, coffee maker, microwave, hotplates, crockery and utensils)
* a bathroom (basin, shower, toilet)
* a veranda (covered terrace) with a dining area
* WiFi access
* household linen (sheets, tea towels) changed every week
* ironing set
* washing machine (5 € / laundry)
* deckchairs and parasols
* parking spaces
* Pets are not allowed.
* Check-in: noon / Check-out:10 am
* cot upon request for children under 2 y.o.
Nearby in St Leu:
* beach and lagoon (10 mn walk)
* The Conservatoire Botanique de Mascarin (former colonial property and remarkable garden)
* Kelonia (sea turtle observatory)
* The Stella Matutina Museum (former sugar factory now agricultural and industrial museum of Reunion)
* shops, restaurants, bars
* leisure activities: diving, big game fishing, surfing, paragliding, mountain biking, climbing, canyoning ...