• Our Bato Péi is a comfortable 9 meter semi-rigid (Zodiac type) equipped with a powerful 300 hp engine (20 knots at cruising speed, "speed boat" option at 35 knots in complete safety).
Capacity: 11 passengers
Duration: 2 hours minimum
Embarkation: port of St Gilles les Bains
• Bato La Cour is a comfortable and safe 10 m long and 3.5 m wide boat.
Capacity: 12 passengers
Duration: 2h30 minimum
Embarkation: port of Pointe des Galets (at Le Port) or marina of St Pierre
• The size of our boats allows proximity between the captain and his passengers. At Bato Péi we have no microphone, no "by heart", but friendliness which does not prevent professionalism!
• A snack will be served on all our outings.
• Respecting the Cetacean Approach Charter is a priority for us! We like to think of marine mammals as our partners who often come close to the boat on their own initiative.
• If the weather conditions do not allow a serene and joyful outing, the adventure is postponed or canceled, according to your possibilities.
• Finally, if you do not see dolphins or whales, you will benefit from a 25% reduction.
We now offer a few outings from St Pierre, when the weather permits, which allows you to discover different and equally magnificent coastal landscapes (Grand Anse and Grand Bois beaches, the island of Petite Île and its birds, Manapany bay, Ti Sable , and sometimes Langevin, Cap Jaune and Vincendo…) and other species of dolphins, turtles and sea birds…