At about 150 meters above sea level, the cottage is actually only 5 minutes (by car) from downtown St Leu, a famous seaside village on the west coast of Reunion.
What is striking as you discover this little corner of paradise is the panoramic view over the west coast; take a breath of fresh air and enjoy being above the coast, seated under the parasol or slouching in one of the deckchairs facing the Indian Ocean, under the coconut trees ... the sunset is just for you, sublime.
• Village center of St Leu 1.5 km: shops, restaurants, bars, harbor, beach and lagoon
• Rondavelles (kiosks by the sea) with concerts
• Kelonia, the marine turtle observatory
Large enough to accommodate 4 to 6 people, the Leu Zatte Rouge cottage is composed of:
• A large veranda (covered terrace), the real living room of the Creole life: dining area and lounge area with 2 small sofas
• A main room with a sitting area (sofa bed for 2 additional guests), television (satellite channels) and corner kitchen equipped as follows: 4 gas burners, fridge / freezer, combi microwave / grill, kettle, coffee maker, espresso machine, rice-cooker, dishes, utensils ...
• A double room with a four-poster double bed, air-conditioning & storage space
• Upstairs, a charming small air-conditioned mezzanine offers 2 twin beds and storage for adults or children who will enjoy the impressive view from the window
• Shower room with walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet
• Creole garden with trees of 800 sqm, with deckchairs and table and benches to make the most of the surrounding natureconditioned
• Linens are provided (sheets, bedding, towels, tea towels)
• WiFi access
• Washing machine in the shed
• Secure parking for 2 cars
• Barbecue available
• Pets are not accepted.
• Parties are forbidden.
• Please respect the number of people announced.
How to get there:
At the northern entrance of St Leu, drive up the Chemin Surprise. After a few turns, at the 4th bus stop called "Epineux", turn left on a small concrete road. Drive 500 meters, the cottage is on your left, facing the sea.