In the authentic district of the fishermen of Terre Sainte, "Côté Lagon" is an old house renovated in a contemporary, elegant and cozy style; its double bedrooms and a family bedroom have a total capacity of 12 people.
Ideally located on a plot overlooking the sea, each room is carefully decorated and personalized, and all guests can enjoy the lovely patio with a heated spa pool, an outdoor shower, a sundeck with loungers for those who prefer the intimacy of the guest house to lazing on one of the two safe beaches of Terre Sainte, right in front of the property.
A spa pool is at your disposal on the panoramic terrace overlooking the sea.
Your hosts, Veronique and Jarnö, live on site and will be attentive to your needs and ready to give advice on Reunion Island.
The guest rooms
• Corail Room: queen-size bed, access for persons with reduced mobility, sea view, small private terrace, private bathroom
• Tangor Room: queen-size bed, with the possibility of a "twin" set up (2 single beds), private bathroom, separate toilet
• Tamarin Family Suite: 1 room with queen-size bed, 1 separate bedroom with 2 bunk beds, private bathroom, separate toilet
• Ylang Ylang Room: queen-size bed, private bathroom
• Carambole Room: double bed, private bathroom, private terrace, sea view
• Cabane room: queen-size bed, private bathroom
Please note: Ylang Ylang and Carambole rooms can communicate at will, and can suit a family or two couples.
In all rooms:
• Flat screen TV
• 1 safe
• Air Conditioning
• Unlimited WiFi access
• Bathroom with walk in shower
• The house linen is provided, as well as the pool towels
• A small fridge
An ideal location, close to entertainment without suffering from the inconveniences:
• Beaches and lagoon
• Waterfront of St Pierre (5 minutes walk)
• Restaurants, bars, entertainment
• Marina of St Pierre (nautical activities: diving, big game fishing trips, sea kayaking, sailing ...)
• Wild South (20 minutes drive)
• Volcano Piton de la Fournaise, Cilaos (1 hour drive)
• Beaches of the west coast (1/2 hour drive)