Inside of the spacious (130 sqm) and comfortable accommodation, you’ll find:
* 4 bedrooms with views of the coast and the Indian Ocean, storage
* Large fully equipped kitchen: fridge, oven, 4 burner gas cooker, microwave, filter coffee maker, coffee pod machine, kettle, dishwasher
* Large living room with TV and Internet
* Dining room
* Bathroom with bath and washbasin
* 2 separate toilets
* Laundry room with washing machine and ironing facilities
* In a kiosk, Creole kitchen (traditionally used more than the indoor kitchen), coupled with a terrace with a large table around which everyone meets and adjoining the pool, is the real place to live. Large BBQ at your disposal.
* Large secure pool (removable fence)
* Large veranda on which open the living room and two bedrooms, with garden furniture
* Creole garden of 600 sqm in which 3 cars can park (independent and secure access)
* The house linen is provided (sheets, towels and pool towels, tea towels).
* For the respect of the neighborhood, prohibition of festive evenings (except Christmas Eve and New Year's Day).
* Pets are not accepted.
* Cot for young children available
• St Pierre, the "capital of the south", 15 minutes away: beaches, secure lagoon, lively seaside (restaurants, bars, night clubs ...), leisure activities ...
• Main roads
• Piton de la Fournaise volcano 1 hour away
• The Wild South 30 mn away
• The famous beach of Grande Anse 25 mn away
• Cilaos 1:15 hour away
• The black sand beaches of Etang Salé 25 minutes away