In an authentically Creole decor (old family furniture or found in antique shops, wooden floor, tropical garden ...) a family (with children) or a group of friends can come to appreciate the charm of a beautiful Reunionese house. Between sea and mountain, this spacious villa will be the ideal base for groups wishing to enjoy all the attractions of Reunion’s South.
After a day spent sightseeing, at the beach, hiking or in other excursions, our guests will enjoy relaxing in the private Jacuzzi which awaits them among the tropical vegetation.
Labeled "Meublé de Tourisme 4 stars"
• The linen is provided: bedding, towels.
• WiFi access
• Hair dryer
• Cot on request
• Secure parking for 1 car + 1 place outside
The Villa Bleu du Sud consists of:
• 2 traditional lounges with Creole armchairs, an ancient bed serving as a couch, television (satellite channels)
• 1 fully equipped kitchen: oven, fridge / freezer, microwave, 4-burner ceramic stovetop, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, cooker, coffee maker (1 espresso, 1 "poured coffee")
• 1 dining room
• 4 bedrooms: 2 with queen-size bed, 1 with king-size bed and en-suite shower room (shower, washbasin, toilet), 1 twin bedroom (2 single beds that can be pushed together to make a king-size bed )
• 1 shared bathroom (shower, bathtub, double sink)
• Independent toilets
• 1 laundry room (washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing facilities)
• 1 winter patio, the canopy of which can open
• 1 lush garden with trees
• 1 Jacuzzi in the garden
• 1 garage
• The volcano Piton de la Fournaise (hiking, exceptional views of one of the most active volcanoes in the world, picnic areas, the Cité du Volcan ...), ½ hour from the forest road leading to it
• The Wild South: Manapany, St Joseph, the Langevin River and its waterfall, the famous Grande Anse beach, the Grand Brûlé and its lava flows ...
• St Pierre, its marina and its lively seafront, its beaches, are only 5 minutes drive from the house.
• Many sporting activities are easily accessible: hiking, sea trips, mountain biking, horseback riding, helicopter or microlight flights, diving, etc ...
• Shops and restaurants are nearby