* Bus rental with driver
* 9-seater minibus rental (8 passengers + driver)
* Private passenger cars with driver
Our fleet is regularly maintained and checked to ensure optimal safety and comfort.
* Tourist excursion
* Business travel, seminars ...
* School outing * Island tour
* Family event (wedding, birthday ...)
* Airport transfer
* Car rental with driver
We are at your disposal for an evening, a day, a weekend or for the duration of your stay.
Every day of the week, you can explore a key destination in Reunion:
* Cilaos: at the end of the impressive “400 bend road”, discover this small and charming mountain town (Mare à Jonc, Zafer Lontan Museum, visit of the village, meal, etc.)
* Le Maïdo: climb to an altitude of 2,200 meters by taking the winding road through the tamarind forest to discover this breathtaking view of the Mafate cirque!
Take the opportunity to learn more about the cultivation of geranium (Maison du Géranium) then go back down to the old water mill of the Etang St Paul, and finally stop at the picturesque market by the sea!
* The volcano: throw yourself at one of the most active volcanoes in the world, the Piton de la Fournaise!
You will cross the verdant Plaine des Cafres, visit the Cité du Volcan, admire the view from famous belvederes, and finally believe you are on the Moon at the Plaine des Sables and on the volcano!
* Salazie: nestled in the heart of the cirque, Hell-Bourg is one of the most beautiful villages in France with its classified Creole houses and its yesteryear atmosphere.
Along the route, you will be seduced by the cliffs of the cirque where dizzying waterfalls flow, including the famous "Pisse-en-air". (meal included)